Category Store Merchandiser – Amazon
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, analytical yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join our site merchandising team and help define the course of the Amazon private brands business.
Amazon’s vision is to enable customers globally to find, discover, and buy anything online. We are looking for a smart, results-oriented Category Store Merchandiser to grow Amazon Private Fashion Brands business. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing best in class store merchandising & curation strategies. This role is based in Bangalore.
The Category Store Merchandiser would be responsible for building and merchandising the various category & editorial stores, brand stores, merchandising stores, event stores to ensure that good quality & relevant selection is shown to the customer. He/she will work closely with the marketing managers, editorial team and other site merchandisers to plan and execute the stores that we want to showcase to our customers & then help populate that store by choosing the right merchandise. He/she will work with the design teams to create high-quality graphics and messaging for customers.
They would also be responsible for maintaining a high bar of quality (data quality/customer reviews/good image quality) in the category, brand, editorial, merchandising and event stores. They would analyze the various stores along with site metrics to ensure that the page experience is improved for the category.
The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, able to take direction, and work well with multiple teams. The ideal candidate will be innovative and internally motivated and have strong interest in fashion & online merchandising.
– Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
– Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
– Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
-BA/B com/BS/Bachelors in Fashion/Masters in Fashion required
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce is highly desired.
- BA/B com/BS/Bachelors in Fashion/Masters in Fashion required
- Strong communication skills and high standard of written English
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Understanding of fashion & fashion trends
- 2-3 years of experience
- Experience in digital marketing preferred
- Experience in digital marketing preferred.
- Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly.