ENROLMENT OF SOLDIER GENERAL DUTY (WOMEN MILITARY POLICE)
BELOW OFFICER RANK
FOR RECRUITING YEAR 2020-21
1. Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 99 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 27 July 2020 to 31 August 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. Venues listed above may undergo a change.
2. Candidates will be screened as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below.
|Born Between (Both dates inclusive)||Minimum Physical
|17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1999
01 Apr 2003
|Height – 152 cms
Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards.
Chest Expansion – The candidate should be capable of chest expansion of 05cms.
|Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each
subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects. @
@Important – Kindly note that once the registration of candidates is over, a cut off list will be generated and admit cards will be issued only to a limited number of candidates proportionate to the vacancies required to be filled. Cut off merit list will be decided based on first the aggregate marks in 10th class and thereafter if there are more candidates with the same marks, then candidates of higher age will be preferred.
# Upper Age limit will be relaxable upto 30 yrs of age (as on date of joining training) in respect f widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness.
3. Candidates will be tested as stated below :-
|Physical Fitness Test ( At Rally Site )||Remarks|
|(a) 1.6 Km Run
(i) Upto 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I
(b) Long Jump 10 Feet – Need to qualify
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows :-
(i) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings
(ii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
(a) Relaxation in Physical Std
|Category||Ht (cm)||Wt (Kgs)|
|Daughter of Servicemen (DOS), Daughter of Ex-Servicemen (DOEX), Daughter of War Widow (DOWW), Daughter of Widow of Ex-Servicemen (DOW) and sister of Servicemen/Ex-servicemen||2||2|
|Adopted daughter/daughter-in-law of a war widow, if she has no daughter including a legally adopted daughter (for consideration of daughter-in-law) of serving soldier/ Ex-Servicemen. Adoption should have been done during the lifetime of the Servicemen/Ex-servicemen.||2||2|
|Widows of Def pers who have died in harness||2||2|
|Sports pers with participations and proficiency level as mentioned in para 5||2||2|
(b) Candidates belonging to following regions will be given 4 cms height relaxation :-
(i) North East Region. Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya and Assam.
(c) Domicile and Caste certificate will be considered to determine applicability of height relaxation
4. Medical Standards-
(a) Fitness – To be deemed Fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all weather and across all terrains. The selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination during the recruitment rally as per laid down medical standards. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT.
(b) Gender – Any candidate if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT .
(c) Pregnancy – Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till conclusion of training at CMP Centre and School. A Medical Certificate from a Government Medical Doctor (with minimum MBBS qualifications) stating the no pregnant status of a candidate will be produced on reporting for the recruitment rally, and a fresh certificate again, when
reporting to the Training Centre, failing which the individual will be rejected summarily.
(d) At the time of the recruiting medical examination, all candidates will invariably be required to render a certificate that they do not suffer primary/secondary amenorrhoea, or menorrhagia (this will be explained in a language, and in terms that they understand). Candidates with the above mentioned conditions will be declared medically UNFIT.
(e) If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical test at the rally and dispatch date, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
(f) Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
(g) Detailed medical standards required, have been put up on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
(c) Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
(d) Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
BONUS MARKS IN CEE
|Daughter of Serviceman (DOS), Daughter of ExServiceman (DOEX), Daughter of War Widow (DOWW), Daughter of Widow of Ex-Serviceman (DOW).||20 Marks|
|Widows of Def pers who have died in harness||20 Marks|
NCC Certificate Holders
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from CEE|
|Level||Mks||Authorised Sports Federation for Issue of Sports Cert|
|Represented India at the International Level||20||Accredited Sports Federation of India of respective sport that has fielded the indl/team to represent India.|
|Represented State at the Senior/Junior National level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto eighth posn in Team event||15||National Sports Federation of the respective sports as recognized by the Min of Youth Affairs & sports.|
|Represented College / University in Inter University Championship and have won any medal in individual event or have reached up to sixth posn in the Team event||10||Inter University Sports Board.|
|Represented State at National Level in Khelo India Games and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto sixth posn in the team event||10||National Sports Federation of the respective Sports/ Sports Authority of India as recognized by the Min of Youth Affairs & sports.|
|Represented Dist at the State Level and have won any medal in individual event or have reached upto fourth posn in the Team event||05||Respective State Sports Federation as recognized by state sports ministry.|
|Represented the State school team in the events org by All India School Games Federation and have won any medal in individual event or upto sixth posn in the Team event||05||All India School Games Federation.|
(i) Only one relaxation can be availed.
(ii) Bonus marks will be accorded on qualifying in the written examination.
(iii) Only one ward (daughter/son) of Service/Ex-Servicemen/War Widow/Widow of Ex-servicemen can avail bonus marks in written examination.
(iv) Original Certificates to be carried by all above categories at rally site.
(vi) Sports Certificate are valid for two years from the issue date as on first day of the recruitment rally for which the candidate is being screened.
6. Merit Preparation.
Rallies are being held at six different locations. Each location is catering to candidates from a group of States based on the geographic proximity of the States to the rally venue. A separate merit list and reserve list will be prepared for each rally location.
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background. Not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognised School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
(d) Nativity/Domicile Certificate – Nativity Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Class/ Caste Certificate – Class/ Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate – Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) Character Certificate – Character Certificate from School/ College Principal / Sarpanch / Ward member (Certificate valid for a period of one year)
(h) NCC Certificate. NCC A/ B/ C certificates should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(j) Relationship Certificate – DOS/ DOEX/ DOW/ DOWW/ Sister of Serving/ESM. Candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the effect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees NonJudicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/ Executive/ Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit att as per Appx ‘A’.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
(iv) Widows of Deceased Soldier can produce IAFY-1940 as a relationship certificate.
(k) Unmarried Certificate.
Candidate must be unmarried female and a citizen of India less exceptions as given below. Unmarried Certificate for candidates with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(l) Married Candidates.
(i) Women who are widowed, divorced or legally separated are also eligible provided they do not have any children.
(ii) Widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness will be eligible to apply for enrolment as Women MP. Such widows even with children will be, however, eligible only if they have not remarried. All such candidates will however be required to meet the educational cut off percentage requirement for being shortlisted for screening at the recruitment rally (as given out on page 1 Education Requirement Note).
(iii) Marriage During Training.
Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete the full training at the CMP Centre and School, Bengaluru. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of her application, though otherwise successful at the CEE and physical exam or medical examination, will not be selected for training. A candidate may be dismissed from service if she marries during training or is found to be already married inspite of giving an undertaking regarding the same.
(m) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Candidates who have been dismissed from their previous service on disciplinary grounds are not eligible.
Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per online specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site. Format of Affidavit att as per Appx ‘B’.
Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
11. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
12. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
13. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
14. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
15. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
16. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
17. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
18. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
19. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
20. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
21. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
22. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site and for medical checkup for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
23. For more details contact through registered email on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or on telephone number 011-26173840
(i) Travelling Allowance – Selected candidates when joining CMP Centre and School for training will be provided with Travelling Allowance as applicable to all recruits.
(ii) Attestation – On successful completion of 33 weeks of training at CMP Centre & School, Women MP Recruits will be attested in the rank of Sepoy.
(ii) Liability for Service – Individuals granted service under this Army Instruction will be liable for service in any part of the world on selected appointments and assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time by the Army Headquarters.
(iii) Promotion – Promotion vacancies for Women MP would be as per pro rata ratio with male MP.
(iv) Pay and Allowances – Pay and allowances will be at the rates and under the conditions applicable to all MP personnel, as revised from time to time.
(v) Leave –The leave will be governed by the rules as applicable to JCOs and other ranks as given in Chapter III of the Leave Rules for the Services Volume I (Army) 1978 as amended from time to time and other kinds of leave, as exclusively applicable to women officers on gender basis as amended from time to time.
(vi) Reserve Liability – Women MP enrolled under these Army Instructions and released on or before the expiry of seventeen years service, as the case may be, will carry a reserve liability for two years after release.
(vii) Pensionable Service – Pension will be entitled on completion of 15 years of service with colours. They will be entitled to all pensionary benefits as applicable vide Pension Regulations for the Army 2008.
The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. All legal disputes will be considered in the High Court under whose geographic jurisdiction the recruitment rally venue falls.
FORMAT FOR AFFIDAVIT
|JOINT PHOTOGRAPHS OF
CANDIDATE WITH FATHER/
MOTHER / BROTHER SELF
ATTESTED BY FATHER /
MOTHER/ BROTHER AS THE
CASE MAY BE)
1. I, No ______________ Rank ________ Name _____________________________ of (Unit) __________________ hereby declare that (candidates Name) ______________
_________________ D/o (Father’s Name) ___________________________________ (Mother’s Name) ______________________________ (in case of brother) whose photograph is affixed above is my son /real brother (cut whichever is not applicable).
2. Date of Birth of (Candidate’s Name) ___________________________________ is _________________________ as per the Birth Certificate No ______________________
Issued by ___________________________ (Issuing Authority) and as recorded in the Matriculation Certificate No _________________ issued by______________________
3. I undertake that I am liable to be punished under Army Act if the declaration made by me at paragraph 1 and 2 above are found to be incorrect / false at any stage.
Date : ____________________________________
(Signature of Serving Soldier/Ex-Serviceman)
(Army No, Rank, Name & Unit)
Signature of 1st Class
Judicial Magistrate or Notary
1. I Certified that No ______________ Rank ________ Name ___________________ Resident of village __________________ Post ____________ Tehsil ______________ Distt ____________ State ______________ is hereby declare and affirm before the Executive Magistrate __________________________ on ________________ as under :-
That, I have not enrolled any brother/son/daughter/earlier availing the facility of Relation Certificate for enrolment under UHQ quota. I hereby sponsor my daughter / brother ____________________ (Name of candidate) for enrolment under UHQ quota in Army. That, the above statement is true and if found false at later stage. I would be liable for punishment.
Dated : Signature of Deponent
|Photo of Deponent
Seal, Sign of
Magistrate Class I / Notary of equivalent and above
NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER (Rs 10)
(SUGGESTED FORMAT FOR AFFIDAVIT)
ENROLMENT OF WOMEN MILITARY POLICE BELOW OFFICER RANK
1. I, Name _______________________________ daughter of ___________________ while applying for enrolment in Army solemnly affirm & state the following in my respect :-
(a) I belong to the following Caste / Religion :-
Caste _______ Sub Caste ________ Religion _______
(b) My Residential Addresses are as under :-
(i) Permanent Home Address.
Fathers Name ____________________ House No__________
Dist _________________________ State ________________
(ii) Postal Address.
Father’s Name ____________________ House No__________
Vill/Mohalla ______________________ Tehsil______________
Distt ____________________________ State ______________
(iii) I fully understand that if enrolled, a detailed verification of my character and antecedents will be carried out by police and civil administration from my permanent address submitted above and also places where I have resided in the last five years.
(iv) My places of residence in the last five years are as stated under
|S/No||Form||To||Residential address in full i.e., House Number, Lane/Street/Road, Village/Town/ Mohalla, Thana, Post Office, Tehsil and District|
(c) I am unmarried/widowed/ divorced or legally separated (As applicable). I do not have any children.
I am a widow of defence personnel who has died in harness and have not remarried and do not have children / have following children :-
(d) I hereby certify that I am not involved in any civil/criminal case
I was involved in following cases but was acquitted :-
Following court cases / FIR are pending against me :-
(e) Consent Certificate –
I am below 18 years and my parents give their consent, for attending the Army Recruitment Rally. (if applicable) Signature of Father _______________
2. I am aware that there is only one recruitment rally conducted in a recruiting year (01 April to 31 March) for every district and therefore I am entitled to attend only once every recruiting year from my home town district based on my nativity/domicile certificate. I fully understand that if I attend another recruitment rally in the same recruiting year, based on a different district Nativity/ Domicile certificate, my candidature will be cancelled and if enrolled, I will be dismissed from service.
3. I am attending this recruitment rally based on the Nativity / Domicile certificate issued by _________ (mention the state government), details of which are as stated below :-
|S/No||Cert No||Date of Issue||Validity||Issuing authority|
4. Details of nativity/domicile certificate held by me in past (if any) are as stated below :
|S/No||District||Issued by||Issued date||Issued by (Valid/Expired)|
5. I hereby certify that till date I have attended the following Army Recruitment Rallies :-
|Sr. No||Recruitment Rally Venue||Army Recruitment Office||Month & Year||Category Applied For
|Nativity / Domicile Certificate
6. I give an undertaking that all documents submitted by me are correct. All documents issued by govt org / offices have been signed by authorized designated and govt officials. If any document at any stage is found fake or wrong info is furnished by me, I am aware that I will be dismissed from service and FIR will be lodged against me.
Signature of Notary Signature of Candidate