Outbound Contact Centre | Axis Bank Ltd.
- Role/Function: Virtual RM-NRI Acquisition
- Department: Outbound Contact Centre
- Location: Hyderabad
- Openings: 1
- Experience: 1 to 4 (Years)
- Skills: Team mgmt, productivity, good communication skills
Outbound Contact Center engages with the Axis Bank customers and prospects, virtually, through digital media to provide a seamless experience to customers while fulfilling their service requirements and using the opportunity to provide financial solutions via cross-selling and upsell. The Outbound Contact Centre supports the respective Line of Business to achieve and exceed dial targets through effective use of communication skills and envisages to provide a differential customer experience
About the Role:
The Virtual Acquisition Manager (VAM) uses business acumen, operational knowledge and impactful client interactions to identify and deliver the right product solution to prospective customers and explore other cross-sell opportunities to them. The Virtual Acquisition Manager (VAM) needs to be proficient in the core NTB liability product being offered and possess a working knowledge of Retail Asset products, Banking operations, Investment options and Card products
- Manage the liability product acquisition thru leads from the digital channel and propensity bases, delivering our prospective liability clients a superior customer experience. Acting as a single point of contact until the customer is onboarded.
- Achieve the monthly assigned business targets through effective conversion ratio, right product mix, defined average sourcing value and cross-sales generating fee income across investment, assets and cards.
- Effectively utilize all applications, tools, and databases used to process transparent end-to-end client support. Proficient with systems related to Banking transactions and services
- Strictly adhere to the internal control policies and ensure that the organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with the set guidelines
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate or Postgraduate from a recognized institution.
- 2- 5 years relevant role/ BFSI sector.
For the successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Proficiency in systems related to Banking transactions and services.
- Good communication skills in both English and local languages.
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
- Teamwork, verbal and written excellence, resilience and highly motivated for developing a new department.