Manager – Yes Bank
• Close monitoring of requests raised by branches and CS teams and ensure cases are processed within time frames committed to branches and business.
• To have an eye for detail and be quality focused and willingness to work in shifts.
• Ability to process volumes and adept in handling single and batch processing.
• Should be an effective team player and have good interpersonal skills
• Sensitive to issues of confidentiality and compliance
• Openness to work in flexible hours
• Daily volume tracking and reporting
• Ensure merchant account creation requests are fulfilled accurately within defined turnaround times
• Timely and accurate processing merchant pay outs along with resolution of queries received from channels
• Ensure general ledgers balances are reconciled and exceptions are identified, reported and resolved on a timely basis.
• Ensure accurate and timely resolution of disputes received from member banks
• Track for settlement reports from network partners and ensure accurate and timely settlement and reconciliation.
Key Competencies / skill set:
- Self-Starter with good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and strong numerical ability
- Quality conscious and Customer Focus
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
Desired Candidate Profile:
Prior experience in handling Banking operations (Credit Card/Debit Card/Prepaid/ATM or Merchant operations, account maintenance, acquiring disputes and association settlement.
Qualifications : Graduation
Candidates with 7 to 12 years of relevant industry experience.
|Primary Location||Tamil Nadu – Chennai|
|Work Location||Noc Chennai|
More Similar Jobs
|Accounts & Finance Jobs|
|Jobs in Tamil-Nadu|