Branch Manager – HDFC Bank Limited
- Achievement of Business Targets: Achievement of Income and contribution targets Achievement of Incremental Current Account & Saving Account targets Cost to Income Ratio benchmark Cross Sell Products like Demat, Credit Cards, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Investment Advisory, and Assets etc.
- Ensuring Portfolio Growth Ensuring Cross Sell Ratio.
- Program / Channel Management: Managed program(Wherever Applicable) Ensuring Revenue generating roles Channel overall target achievement (Wherever Applicable) Ensuring HNW Portfolio Management and customer service (Wherever Applicable) Ensuring achievement of cross sell Ratio
- Complains and Customer Management: Ensure all components of the branch sales model function as per design and regulatory compliance.
- Complaints Handling.
- Process adherence (Sales/Audit/RISK/Operation) BRM – SQ rating Targeted growth of existing portfolio Attrition Control as confirmed for portfolio growth Percentage of depleted accounts TAT delays Effective resolution of complaints from Next Step & Talisma.
- Review and resolution of offsite ATM complaints Organising customer meets to solicit feedback on service and products Mystery Shopping Ratings Ensuring Contact Ratio Ensuring Cross Sell Ratio Review of all CRM and ensuring adherence and TAT
- People Management: Staff Turnover Staff Motivation and morale Training – staff is exposed to skill based, product knowledge based training.
- Productivity of Coex/LSE on CASA/Demat/Credit Cards (A) Operational knowledge based training Staff productivity management
- Review and Control: Review vault /Vault& Key register, Monitor Physical verification of cash (Periodic).
- Audit Rating No frauds / Operational Errors .
- Review Suspense & Dummy accounts Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures Periodic review of progress vs.
- objectives Ensure clarity of Business objectives among staff Adherence of sales process.
- Competency: Execution Excellence: Planning Continuous improvement Quality Result Business Knowledge Managing people & Relationships: Collaboration Customer delight Promoting HDFC Values Coaching Conflict Resolution Personal Effectiveness: Ownership Feedback and Active listening Clarity of expression Analytical Ability Influencing Decision Making G.
- Assignment of Work: Liaison with external customers, retail marketing, audit, IT, product development group, retail operations, clearing, currency chest, ATM vendors, other functional heads on case to case basis, and RBI officials.
- 1. Strategic Vision
- 2. Business Understanding
- 3. Planning & Organizing
- 4. Initiative
- 5. Decision Making
- 6. Numerical and Analytical Ability
- 7. Accuracy
- 8. Develop Subordinates and team
- 9. Communication
- 10. Response Time
- 11. Sales / Marketing skills
- 12. Interpersonal skills
- 13. Hands on approach
- 14. Aggressive
- 15. Listening skills
- 16. Ability to work under pressure
- 17. Team Player
- 18. Confidence
- 19. Adaptability
- 20. Influencing skills
- 21. Monitoring skills
- 22. Implementing skills
- 23. Mentoring