BANK OF INDIA
|Sr. No.||Name of Sports / Game||Officers||Clerk|
There is no reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ Persons With Benchmark Disabilities. The
number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.
The designation / name of the post are only indicative as per respective scale in General
Banking Stream and same does not intend to confer any special advantages to the selected
candidate. The bank reserves the right to change the name of post / designation at any time
Abbreviations stand for:
SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, EWS –
Economically Weaker Section, GEN – General/Unreserved Category
B. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as on 01.07.2020)
Candidates, intending to apply for above post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum
eligibility criteria specified by Bank for respective post:
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the
post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category,
nationality, age, educational qualifications, sports qualification etc. in original along with a
photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application
form. Please note that no change of category as well as any other details will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application. Merely applying / appearing and being
shortlisted in the field trials / interviews and/or subsequent processes does not imply that a
candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature
under any category of sports / posts other than in which applied will be entertained.
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be a Citizen of India.
II. Age & Educational Qualifications (As on 01.07.2020) :
|Post Code||Name of the Post & Scale||Age as on 01.07.2020||Minimum Educational
Qualifications (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt.
|001||Officer (JMGS I)
in General Banking Stream
|Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University
recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central
|Sporting Event /
Category A, B
and C **
|002||Clerk||Minimum : 18 years (20 years for Khelo India sporting event)
Maximum : 25 years
|Pass in X Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be||Sporting Event /
Category D **
** Categorization of Sports :
|Categories||Sporting Events/ Championship|
|Category – A||Olympic Games
|Category – B||Asian Games
Asian Championship (Senior)
Common Wealth Games
|Category – C||Youth Olympic Games
Asian Championships (Junior)
South Asian Games (SAF)
Any other recognized International Sports Championship
|Category – D||World Police & Fire Games
National Championship (Senior & Junior)
Federation Cup National
All India Inter State Championship (Senior)
All India Inter University Tournament
National School Games
Khelo India (Minimum Age Limit – 20 years)
(1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
(2) Candidates ready to work anywhere in India should apply.
(3) Candidates having the requisite qualification stipulated for the post can only apply. Multiple applications will be summarily rejected.
III. Relaxation of Upper age limit
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
(i) The maximum age limit specified in B (II) above is applicable to General/EWS Category candidates.
(ii) Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to produce the original and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview / field trial and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by BANK.
PAY SCALE :
Basic pay as below and other allowances/perquisites as applicable to the Cadre:
Present Scale of Basic Pay (in Rs.) –
|SCALE||SCALE OF PAY|
|Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I)||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|Clerk||11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 (20 years)|
(The above Scale of Basic pay is subject to amendments of appropriate provisions in the Bank of India Officers’ Service Regulations, 1979 and Bipartite Settlement)
C. SELECTION PROCEDURE
Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and / or field trials based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the post.
Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview.
Shortlisting in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of field trials.
Candidates will be called for interview /field trials in the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies.
The criteria for selection will be as follows:
|Age (Maximum out of 10)|
|18 – 20||10||10|
|Accomplishments in Sports for
preceding 5 years ** (Maximum of out of 40)
|Field Trials (Maximum out of 20)|
|Interviews (Maximum out of 30) –
(Minimum passing marks – 10)
|TOTAL(Out of )||100||70|
** As per para B(II) Categorization of Sports
Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them as narrated above will be prepared in descending order for respective post and sport discipline. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list upto the number of vacancies in respective discipline. In case of officer post, candidate has to obtain minimum 10 marks out of 30 for qualifying for merit list.
In case of equal marks obtained by two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. Candidate junior/younger in age will be placed higher in the merit List.
D. DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF FIELD TRIALS/ INTERVIEW :
The following documents, in original, together with self-attested photocopies in support of candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview/field trials failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview/field trials :
(i) Printout of the valid Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para “IDENTITY VERIFICATION”
(v) Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 01.07.2020 has to be submitted. (vi) Certificates awarded by the following competent authorities to evidence their credentials in respective game concerned.
|Competition||Authority Awarding Certificate|
|International Level||Secretary of the National Federation of the Game concerned|
|National Level||Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the Game concerned|
|Inter-Varsities||Dean of Sports or other Officer overall in charge of Sports of the University concerned|
|National Sports Games for Schools||Director or Additional / Joint or Deputy Director overall in-charge of Sports / Games for schools in the D.P.I. Education of the State|
|Physical Efficiency Drive||Secretary or other Officer overall in-charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare, Government of India|
(vii) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause should be issued during the period 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2021. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC relaxations. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
(viii) In case of PWD category, Medical Certificate in format as prescribed by Govt.
(ix) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of field trials / interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
(x) Experience certificates, as applicable.
(xi) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Note:- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the field trials/ interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above. No documents shall be directly sent to Bank by candidates.
The Competent Authority for the issue of the certificate to SC / ST / OBC / PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITIES (PWD) is as under (as notified by GOI from time to time):
For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes:
(i) District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate (not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate) / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner
(ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
(iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
(iv) Sub-divisional officer of the Area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
At the time of field trials / interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer/ People’s
Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the field trials / interview.
- Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/their marriage certificate/affidavit, in original.
Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Call Letter for field trials/Interview while attending the field trials / interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed for field trials / interview. To avoid any dispute, name recorded at the time of registration should be similar and identical to authorized identity proof.
E. HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply only online from 01.08.2020 to 16.08.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
(ii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Field Trials /Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
(iii) APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 01.08.2020 to 16.08.2020 (Both days inclusive)
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 50/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)|
|GENERAL & OTHERS||Rs. 200/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)|
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
[A] Application Procedure
Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Sportspersons – Project No. 2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”
(i) Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating
the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
(x) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
[B] PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY)
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
[ C] GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
o Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
o Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
o Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
(2) After uploading the Photograph / Signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
(3) Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
(4) Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
(5) If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
(6) Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
(7) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button.
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to Bank
|Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post/Sports Discipline Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Qualifications etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of any details will be entertained. Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out
of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Payment of fee by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted. After registration the application printout need not be sent to the Bank. The said application and copies of required documents mentioned above should be kept ready for submission at the time of interview/field trials.
Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and will be cancelled for non-submission of NOC.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered as valid. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date of registration of application to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the BANK website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
F. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of trials and interview respectively.
(2) Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application. It is the primary responsibility of the candidate to ensure
(3) A Candidate’s shortlisting for field trials / interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(4) Decision of Bank in all matters relating to selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
(5) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
(6) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other recruitment process.
(7) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
(8) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
(9) No request for change of address, or changes in any other details mentioned in the online application form will be entertained.
(10) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Banks website shall prevail.
(11) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
(12) A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph
at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
(13) Candidates will have to appear for the interview/field trials at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/PWD category candidates called for interview will be paid IInd class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
(14) Bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
(15) Appointment of provisionally selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Bank and also subject to service and conduct rules of the Bank. Decision of Bank will be final and binding on candidates.
(16) Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. with or without assigning any reason. Recruitment Project 2020-21/1 Page 12 of 16
(17) Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank website www.bankofindia.co.in for latest updates.
G. ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT/ USE OF UNFAIR MEANS
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application. At the time of field trials / interview or in a subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of –
(i) using unfair means or
(ii) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
(iii) misbehaving in the interview hall/field or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose or
(iv) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature or
(v) obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means, be liable: (a) to be disqualified from the process for which he/ she is a candidate
(b) to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any recruitment process conducted by Bank.
(c) for termination of service, if he/ she has already joined the Bank.
H. CALL LETTERS
The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for interview/field for trials shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. A shortlisted candidate should download his/her call letter from the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in by entering his/her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Hand-outs etc. will be sent by post/ courier. Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised Bank website www.bankofindia.co.in for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
I. CONFIRMATION IN BANK’S SERVICE
Bank may conduct separate written/online test prior to confirmation of Direct Recruit Officers in JMGS-I and his/her confirmation in the Bank’s services shall be subject to qualifying the said test as per the norms of the Bank. Regarding Clerks, confirmation in bank’s service shall be as per the prevailing norms of the Bank.
J. SECURITY DEPOSIT :
Selected candidates will be required to deposit a specified amount as security deposit refundable after 3 years of satisfactory service (the said amount shall be forfeited in case he/she leaves the Bank before completion of 3 years) as under :
|Officers in JMGS-I||Rs.1,00,000/-|
All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in from time to time.
Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process, will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect. Clarifications / decisions given / to be given by the Bank, regarding this process for recruitment of Clerks/ Officers in General Banking Stream shall be final and binding
Place : Mumbai ( A.K. PATHAK )
GENERAL MANAGER (HR)
FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY A
CANDIDATE BELONGING TO SCHEDULED CASTE OR
SCHEDULED TRIBE IN SUPPORT OF HIS / HER CLAIM.
- This is to certify that Sri / Smt / Kum*_______________________________________________
son / daughter* of______________________________________________________ of village /
town* ____________________________ in District / Division*_______________________of the
State / Union Territory*__________________belongs to the ___________________Caste/Tribe*
which is recognized as a Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe* under :
* The Constitution ( Scheduled Castes) Order, 1950 ;
* The Constitution ( Scheduled Tribes) Order, 1950 ;
* The Constitution (Scheduled Castes)(Union Territories)Orders, 1951 ;
* The Constitution (Scheduled Tribes)(Union Territories)Order, 1951 ;
[as amended by the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes lists Modification) Order,1956; the Bombay Reorganisation Act, 1960; the Punjab Reorganisation Act 1966, the State of Himachal Pradesh Act, 1970, the North-Eastern Areas (Reorganisation)Act, 1971, the Constitution (Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) Order (Amendment) Act,1976, The State of Mizoram Act, 1986, the State of Arunachal Pradesh Act, 1986 and the Goa, Daman and Diu (Reorganization) Act, 1987.],:
* The Constitution (Jammu and Kashmir) Scheduled Castes Order,1956 ;
* The Constitution (Andaman and Nicobar Islands) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1959 as amended by the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Orders (Amendment) Act, 1976 ;
* The Constitution (Dadra and Nagar Haveli) Scheduled Castes Order, 1962 ;
* The Constitution (Dadra and Nagar Haveli) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1962 ;
* The Constitution (Pondicherry) Scheduled Castes Order 1964;
* The Constitution (Uttar Pradesh) Scheduled Tribes Order,1967;
* The Constitution (Goa, Daman and Diu) Scheduled Castes Order, 1968 ;
* The Constitution (Goa, Daman and Diu) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1968 ;
* The Constitution (Nagaland) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1970 ;
* The Constitution (Sikkim) Scheduled Castes Order, 1978 ;
* The Constitution (Sikkim) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1978 ;
* The Constitution (Jammu and Kashmir) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1989 ;
* The Constitution (Scheduled Castes) Orders (Amendment)Act, 1990;
* The Constitution (ST) Orders (Amendment) Ordinance, 1991 ;
* The Constitution (ST) Orders (Second Amendment) Act,1991 ;
* The Constitution (ST) Orders (Amendment) Ordinance, 1996;
* The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes Orders (Amendment) Act 2002;
*The Constitution (Scheduled Castes) Order (Amendment) Act, 2002;
*The Constitution (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes) Order (Amendment) Act, 2002;
*The Constitution (Scheduled Caste) Order (Second Amendment) Act, 2002].
# 2. Applicable in the case of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes persons , who have migrated from
one State / Union Territory Administration.
This certificate is issued on the basis of the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes* Certificate issued
to Shri / Smt / Kumari* _________________________________________Father /Mother* of Sri / Smt
/ Kumari*________________-____________________________________of village town______________________in District/Division*____________________of the State/Union
Territory*_________________________________ who belong to the______________________
Caste / Tribe* which is recognized as a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe* in the State/Union Territory*
issued by the ____________________________________[Name of the authority] vide their order No.
___________________________ dated _______________________.
3.Shri/Smt/Kumari*____________________________________________and/or* his/her* family
ordinarily reside(s) in village/town*__________________________ of____________________ District
/ Division* of the State / Union Territory* of _____________________
Signature _____________________ Designation ___________________
Place: [With seal of Office]
Date : State/Union Territory
Note : The term “Ordinarily resides” used here will have the same meaning as in Section 20 of the Representation of the Peoples Act, 1950.
* Please delete the words which are not applicable.
# Delete the paragraph which is not applicable.
List of authorities empowered to issue Caste / Tribe Certificates:
1. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector/I Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Extra-Asst. Commissioner / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate.
2. Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / presidency Magistrate.
3. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
4. Sub-Divisional Officers of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides.
5. Administrator/Secretary to Administrator/Development Officer Lakshadweep).
Note : The Certificate is subject to amendment/modification of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled
Tribes lists from time to time.
|Post office Jobs|
|Army Jobs for Women|
|State Bank of India Jobs|