Outbond Contact Centre | Virtual RM-Priority – Axis Bank
Outbound Contact Center engages with the Axis Bank customers and prospects, virtually, through digital media to provide a seamless experience to customers while fulfilling their service requirements and using the opportunity to provide financial solutions via cross-sell and upsell. The Outbound Contact Centre supports the respective Line of Business to achieve and exceed dial targets through effective use of communication skills and envisages to provide a differential customer experience
About the Role:
Virtual relationship managers act as the single point of contact for customer’s banking requirements are responsible for the cross selling (assets) business of the bank by exploring business opportunities from existing customers of the Bank. The Virtual RM is situated in the Outbound Contact Centre and is responsible for selling loan products and services to customers based on their needs through remote digital media viz. phone call, email. They are also responsible for ensuring extremely efficient servicing of requests to create a superior customer experience
- Ensure achievement of the set target of revenue (IPG and other cross sell) from the mapped set of customers associated to them
- Provide premium customer service delivery to their mapped Priority portfolio.
- Responsible for CASA deepening, NTB lead generation and for providing assistance in NDIAS services
- Responsible for up selling, cross- selling, providing regular market information and updates to the customers
- Manage the Priority portfolio through client outreach and continuous monitoring of client relationship including product, portfolio and banking needs.
- Achieve the monthly assigned revenue targets through effective cross- sales generating Fee income across Investment, Assets, Cards and Liability products.
- Effectively utilize all applications, tools, and databases used to process transparent end to- end client support.
- Strictly adhere to internal control policies and ensure that the organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate or Post graduate from a recognized institution.
- 2- 5 years relevant role/ BFSI sector.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Proficiency in systems related to Banking transactions and services.
- Good communication skills in both English and local language.
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
- Strong willingness to work in Relationship Management; Banking operations and products including investment products Prior experience in Sales.
- Knowledge of Mutual Fund, Life insurance, General insurance, PMS and structure products.
- Teamwork, verbal and written excellence, resilience and highly motivated for developing a new department.
|Department||Outbound Contact Centre|
|Location||West Bengal Circle,|
|Experience||2 to 6 (Years)|
|Skills||Team mgmt, productivity, good communication skills|