Business Analyst – Amazon
Are you customer-obsessed, smart & analytical and passionate about e-Commerce? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing and most innovative e-commerce businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join our Marketing Analytics team and help define the way India buys and sells.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who shares Amazon’s passion for the customer—someone who understands the Engineering and Business both. In this role, you will be responsible for marketing operations, data analysis and reporting for the entire seller marketing function. You will also partner with different marketing stakeholders to deep-dive into their areas, analyze data, pull insights and help build an awesome seller experience on Amazon.
To be successful in this role you should have superior analytical thinking, good communication and prioritization skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously, taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas from insights, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
- Provide data and insights for better impact decisions and driving new/existing marketing initiatives
- Automate data templates and reports
- Create and publish the business dashboards
- Build a SQL repository for ad-hoc requests and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
- Technical skills – Strong proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools and techniques.
- 2-5 years of experience in hands-on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying
- Strong Analytical skills – has the ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusions relevant to the business problem.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Proficient with reporting tools like Tableau.
- Proficient with statistical tools like R and statistical techniques like Regression, Cluster Analysis, etc.
Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)