Job Title: Counselor FLCC
Age Limit: Less than 65 years.
Graduate / Post Graduate, Degree from a UGC recognized University.
Location: Coochbehar (West Bengal).
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture officers converted Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of training centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
- Work Experience :
Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He should have an unblemished record and possess a satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- It should be well conversant with local language.
- Should have retired from Scale-II & above.
- Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
These officers shall be working as “Counselor-FLCs” and have to oversee the overall functioning of FLC.