Cloud Infrastructure Engineer – Siemens
We have lots of ideas about how to optimally drive digitization in companies. Your creatives and new insights will craft engaging digital and real-life experiences that will instill a memorable experience. Want to be part of the team that shapes the user experiences! Join our team !
Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team, which is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
We make real what matters
- You should implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based (Amazon Web Services, AWS or Azure) micro-services architecture
- Infrastructure provisioning for enterprise-wide cloud platform
- You should Supervise infrastructure including proactive capacity management and replication strategies
- You will build and operate CICD pipelines and a secure cloud and networking environment, responsible for end-to-end platform security and security audits
- You will Automate various processes using state-of-the-art tools to enable DevOps
- Operational tasks for maintenance of the platform
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have an Engineering Degree with 3-5 years and relevant experience of 1-2 years on AWS and DevOps tools?
- You should experience with Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration tools
- Your expertise on AWS CLI as well as AWS web console will make valuable contribution.
- You should be expert knowledge on AWS services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Lambda, SNS etc.
- Knowledge of the full stack tools used to deploy and manage web applications; CI/CD with Git and Jenkins (or equivalent solutions)
- Your knowledge on hosting and managing micro-services on AWS, with clarity on IAAS and PAAS concepts; know-how on security architecture with VPCs, subnets, IAM
- Experience of working in an agile distributed environment and exposure to working in a web-solution environment (with micro service architecture)
- You will understand architectural concepts for distributed systems and cloud technologies
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Family||Research & Development|