* Duties and Responsibilities – •To achieve collection targets of the area assigned, ensuring meeting PI Targets, meeting the Target on Cost of Collections.
• Control bucket flow cases
• Ensuring documented feedback.
• Ensuring legal guidelines are complied with while repossessing of products
• Ensuring audit queries are complied with.
• Ensuring adequate “Feet on Street” availability area-wise / bucket-wise / segment-wise.
• Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for Collection Officers / Agencies / DMAs, monitoring performance against set parameters and Weekly review with the collection executives.
• Ensuring background and reference check of agencies / DCTs being appointed.
• Constant evaluation of DCTs and agencies.
• Identify and manage training needs for the CEs.
• Support collection officers in legal / police issues.
• Ensuring timely and profitable disposal of seized stock & safe custody of seized products
• Visit Random customers. Leadership Competencies:
• Customer Focus
• Result Orientation.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Years of experience 5 years.
• Demonstrated success & achievement orientation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Negotiation Skills
• Strong bias for action & driving results in a high performance environment.
• Demonstrated ability to lead from the front.
• Excellent relationship skills.
• Affirmative in nature, Strong Leadership Skills, Clarity of thought and perseverance.
• Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self starter.
• Working knowledge of computers.”
|Job Purpose||This position is open with Bajaj Finance ltd.”|
|Finance Services Jobs||https://freenokri.com/category/financial-services|
|Jobs in Delhi||https://freenokri.com/category/jobs-in-delhi|