GOVERNMENT OF INDIA : DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
0/0 the Manager, Mail Motor Service,Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095
No. MMS! MSE! Rectt!Artisans!2020-21 dated at Hyderabad-95 the 04.08.2020
I. Applications are invited for the following posts from the eligible Indian citizens. The last date for receipt of applications is 25.08.2020 by 17.30 Hrs.
II. Pay scale of Post: Rs.19,900/- (Level 2 in the Pay matrix as per CPC)+ All allowances as
admissible from time to time.
III.Details of Breakup of Vacancies.
|SI No||Name of the Division||Category of Post||No. of Post||UR||SC||EWS||Address of the Officer to whom applications should be sent by Registered Speed Post/|
|01||Mail Motor Service Koti Hyderabad||Motor Vehicle Mechanic (Skilled Artisan Group-C)||03||01||01||01||The Manager, Mail Motor Services,Koti, Hyderabad 500095 (Besides Osmania Medical College)|
IV. Following are the conditions for the above posts:
Age limit, Educational Qualifications and Experience for the post of M.V. Mechanic:
(a)Age between 18 to 30 years as on 01-07-2020. Age relaxation by 5 years for SC candidates.
(b) Essential Qualifications: (i) Possession of a valid Transport driving license to drive all types of vehicles. (ii) A certificate
in the respective Trade i.e. Diesel Mechanism from any Technical Institution recognized by the Government or s” Standard pass with Experience of 01 year in the respective Trade.
(c) Trade Test: (i) Ability to use micrometer, verniers and dial gaugesand have
working knowledge of clearances allowed in l.C, engines generally.
(ii) Fit new pistons and rings,
connecting rods and big end bearings.
(iii) Dismantle, and overhaul and reassemble clutches.
(iv) Overhaul any carburetors in use in vehicle.
(v) Diagnose quickly and correctly and rectify any
normal running faults.
(vi) Remove and replace any major assembly of common vehicle using the
tools and have a working knowledge of the method of slinging assemblies.
(vii) Tune an engine (d)
Should have good knowledge of overall electrical equipment of vehicles and be able to locate and
rectify faults not requiring the services of a Skilled Motor Vehicle Electrician.
V. METHOD OF SELECTION FORM.V. MECHANIC:
By means of competitive Trade Test.
VI. PERIOD OF PROBATION:
VII. Application must be signed by the candidate and accompanied with:
1) Self attested photocopies of the following certificates.
(i) Age proof
ii) Educational Qualification
iii) Certificate in the respective Trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Government or s” Standard pass with Experience of 01 year in the respective Trade.
iv) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
v) Copy of citizenship certificate! permanent Residential certificate or any certificate issued by state!
central government in support of Indian citizenship.
vi) Two self attested recent passport size photographs. One should be pasted in the application form in the space provided and the other should be attached to the application form.
VIII. Special Instructions to the Applicants:
(1) Original Certificates should not be submitted. Only self attested copies should be sent along with the application.
(2) The application should be sent in an envelope super scripting the post applied for addressing to “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Koti, Hyderabad – 500 095” and should reach on or before 25.08.2020 by 17.30 hrs by Regd. Post / Speed Post only and other means will be rejected.
(3) The applications received after due date will not be considered.
(4) Only selected candidate will be informed. No correspondence will be entertained with others. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No intimations will be sent in this regard. Applications received after due date, will be summarily rejected.
(5) No allowances and expenses will be paid for attending the test and their stay at Hyderabad. The candidates will have to bear the cost.
(6) The vacancies notified are subject to change without assigning any reasons and Department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment if so warranted.