Government Jobs in Mumbai
RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Administrative Bldg, Chembur, Mumbai 400 074
Amendment to Eligibility Criteria of Age, Qualification and Extension of Closing Date of Online Application in respect of RCF recruitment advertisement No. 01062020
1) Amendment of Age Criteria:
|Post||Present Maximum Age for UR category in years as on 31st July 2020||Amended Maximum Age for UR category * in years as on 31st July 2020|
|Management Trainee Chemical||25||27|
|Management Trainee Boiler||25||27|
|Management Trainee Mechanical||25||27|
|Management Trainee Electrical||25||27|
|Management Trainee Instrumentation||25||27|
|Engineer (Chemical) Grade – E1||35 (for OBC)||37 (for OBC)|
|Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||32||34|
|Assistant Officer (Marketing)
Grade – E0
|Operator Trainee (Chemical),
Grade – A6
|Boiler Operator, Grade III
(Grade – A5)
|Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3)||27||29|
*Further , the age relaxations for all other reserved category posts will be applicable as per Govt. directives.
2. Qualification Criteria
|All Posts of Management
Trainees and Operator
|Candidates are required
to acquire requisite
qualification as on
The candidates who have appeared or are appearing in qualifying examination would be qualified for the RCF online examination.
All the candidates who are declared qualified for appearing in personal interview will be required to produce proof of passing the requisite qualifying examination which should be dated earlier than the date of personal interview of the first batch of the current recruitment process, failing which such candidates will not be admitted to the Personal Interview process
B) Qualification for Management Trainees:
In addition to the clause “Regular Full time 4 years BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in specified discipline from UGC/AICTE approved institutions”
The following clause is added “3 year full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate in specified discipline from UGC/AICTE approved institutions acquired after Diploma will also be considered”.
C) Officer (Marketing) post:
The clause pertaining to Minimum Percentage “minimum 60% in Final year of Graduation degree /Post-graduation degree”
Shall be read as “minimum 60% in Final year of qualifying Post-graduation degree”.
3. The last date for receipt of online applications is extended up to 31st July 2020 till 5.00 pm.
4. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the tentative date of on-line examination, which was mentioned as 16th August 2020 is deferred. The revised date of online examination shall be communicated to the candidates through RCF website.
All other terms and conditions will remain the same.
- 1- On-Line registration Start Date: 29th June, 2020 at 08:00 am.
- 2- On-Line Registration Closing Date: 31st July, 2020 up to 05:00 pm.
- 3. The receipt of online applications with amended age, qualification, etc. will be started from 17th July 2020.
- 4. Only ON-LINE applications will be accepted and physical form of application will not be accepted.
- 5. Only online Payments will be accepted. Cash payment will not be accepted.
- 6. In case, if the applicant needs any assistance, the same can be raised through ‘Grievance Link’.
General Manager (HR)