Graduate Engineer Trainee | Johnson & Johnson
Purpose of the position:
Plans, directs and coordinates the maintenance, process improvement, capacity expansion, cost reduction and up gradation projects by self-involvement or through subordinates. Also takes active role in selection of technology or new processes by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. Leads Industry 4.0 road map and execution towards steering Mulund Plant as factory of future.
- Drives the maintenance team to continuously improve OEE of all processes. Continuously challenge & improve current work processes and deliver/ exceed key business results.
- Lead Factory of Future Agenda for plant – Leverage Industry 4.0 Practices, ML/ AI to deliver transformational results for the organization.
- Timely support for selection/ development of equipment for new products and capacity expansion projects.
- To comply with all internal & external regulatory requirements on safety, quality and environment.
- Develop capability of people in manufacturing by developing standards/ visual aids/ leveraging technology.
- Graduate in Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering /Technology
- Awareness of Industry 4.0 Practices – IOT/ Predictive Maintenance, 3 D Printing
- Data Science & Use Cases – Machine Learning, Python, R
- Live our Credo
- People Management and Communication skills
- Analytical Skills – Ability to navigate information and make informed decisions.
- Project Management & Execution
- Awareness of Industry Trends/ Best Practices
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)