Information Security Assessor – J.P. Morgan
As an Information Risk Analyst and Integral part of a team for execution of Control assessments, your primary responsibility will be to support firm wide SOX/ CCAP, PCI-DSS and ARA programs, conduct various assessments testing and communicate test results with the appropriate stakeholders. As part of central execution team member, you will play an important role in engaging respective Assessments Leads/ Technology Control Officers for business areas to assess risk and with respective technology and business partners. You will have an eye for detail and an ability to see big picture and recognize need to assess control issues more broadly and across groups. You will also support the Annual Application Risk Assessment, working with Application Development teams to provide oversight of the controls and suitable remediation plans, as required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct high quality control assessment operations for Global Technology across annual firm wide regulatory programs ( Financial (SOX, CCAP, etc.), Privacy (GLBA, GDPR, etc.), Payments (PCI), AND Internal compliance to Application and Infrastructure Control Domains
- Integral part of a team responsible for execution of annual firm wide SOX/ CCAP program, testing the evidence of the controls and identifying any significant control deficiencies, working with the appropriate Assessment leads/ Technology
Control Officer to identify appropriate remediation to improve the controls as necessary.
- Integral part of a team for execution of Application Risk Assessment (ARA) process that aims to gather risk specific information about an application.
- Integral part of a team for execution of firm wide PCI DSS compliance program and provide end-to-end control oversight, assurance of compliance with requirements of the Data Security Standard, as well as risk and issue management and analysis.
- Integral part of a team for execution of the Application Control Testing program including initial interviews regarding standard controls usage for applications in scope; assist with the identification and testing of shared controls. Perform testing of the evidence submitted to validate it justifies control effectiveness.
- Work with technology teams to walkthrough, gather control design requirements facilitate discussions and bring to closure control issues.
- Advise Lines of Business (LOBs), based on the testing their results to ensure they are in compliance with the Firm’s guidelines.
- Communicate issues and evaluate issues/findings and best practices with the rest of the team and manager.
- Perform QC reviews of control testing working papers.
- Work actively with the Assessment Leads/ Technology Controls Officers on the guidance and IT-related issues.
- Participate in additional key control projects related to enhancement of the Compliance and other assessment programs.
- Support internal education and best practices sharing with peers and colleagues, as well as information security education & awareness, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Minimum 5-7 years internal or external technology audit experience (“Big 4” experience preferred)
- Have a strong background in Auditing, understanding of internal controls, particularly General Computer Controls (GCC).
- Have an ability to effectively develop and communicate recommendations based on SOX Corporate Office (SCO) guidance.
- Experience in Application assessment and control testing.
- Experience in PCI DCC compliance requirement and control testing.
- Be detail oriented with ability to evaluate processes, controls and issues to determine the risks.
- Have an ability to maintain high standards with a drive to achieve the right answer in difficult and/or ever changing situations.
- Can work independently, collaborate within a team and is comfortable in a virtual environment.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively lead discussions and meetings with internal management, external/ internal audit and peer groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills – verbal communications, written communications, and a good track record of collaboration.
- Proficient in MS Office – Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC certification will be an added advantage.
- Should have reasonable knowledge of APAC technology regulatory requirements.
Job Identification : 210007210
Job Category : Information Security
Locations : Hyderabad
Apply Before : 11/08/2020