Sales Manager-CPS-Pymt Business – HDFC Bank
- Track and monitor Performance of Business and interact with RM/Service managers on Opportunity and Corporate Service & Upselling Track Corporate Renewals and drive zero Deliquenciess Provide analytical inputs to the team and monitor Servicing at all Implant units Ensure tracking/upgrade of Corporate credit lines, payments , limit outstanding, Card Activations delays, knock offs and Compliance adherence Monitor the CAMs /Agreement/Pricing and TOD Recommendations/ Review and revisit Commercials of Existing Relationships Ensure adherence of KYC Process and Compliance to Guidelines Close monitoring of processes and a strong hold on the receivables Review the TOD requests and conduct Audit and Surprise checks at Implant locations Manage Key Relationship Portfolio Corporates and Inter Department Channels like Product & Central Service Channel Constant meetings and interaction with the key relationships of the region to ensure growth in portfolio Competition review and strategy to increase wallet share Monitor Implant servicing and provide value added services to suit Corporate requirement Conduct periodic Business reviews and provide Business inputs in liaison with the product team Constant engagement with the product team to share customer feedback on processes and product offering Channel and Resource Management (Channel Partners like ECOM/CD/Inventory & B2B Vertical ) Visit all existing Portfolio Corporates and grow Business Interact and develop business models with Inventory/Ecom/CD/B2B teams to ensure Successful Implementation of Payable and Receivable Programs.
- Share best practices of other regions to influence traction in Card Nos- and drive Primes/Spends and SPC and cross sell Asset Products in portfolio Corporates Acquire Market Information to Product Innovations and Process Simplifications Understand Competition Strengths and Weakness and devise new avenues for Customized payment solutions Provide relevant inputs to product team to ease Process simplification and product Improvement Principle Accountibilities Grow Existing Business and extend New to Bank Corporate Product penetration in Internal Corporate Relationships Adhere to KYC Process and Sales process Portfolio Enhancements and increase Team productivity Work Cohesively with Inter departments Track and Monitor and conduct sufficient audit checks.
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
Graduation: Post-Graduation: Certifications: AMFI Certification IRDA Certification NCFM Certification (Optional) CAIIB (Optional) Internal Certification (NR Modules)
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Experience : 1-2 years