Job in Delhi Mahindra & Mahindra Limited | Deputy Manager – DMS & IT Systems
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Sector : Auto Division
Job Title / Description: Zonal DMS Coordinator- North Zone (Dealer Management System)
Number of Vacancies: 01
Grades in which vacancies exist: L70
Job Profile /Specific desirable experiences/Preferred knowledge areas:
- Lead the Change management for DMS EcoSystems (MDW, Ace MDW, WYH, SYOUV, M2ALL, mobile apps and other portals) as a review/decision-making tool.
- Need to act as the first point of contact for dealerships for any support related to DMS EcoSystems.
- Coordination with AFS IT team, Vendor team, and Business team to resolve the Channel Partners queries/issues on DMS
- Drive towards DMS sustenance, discipline, usage, and data quality.
- Periodic reviews will Dealer DP/CEO /GM on DMS data quality and improvement.
- Conducting dealership Audits in terms of DMS Usage and compliance
- Various analyses on DMS & Ace MDW data from time to time for the respective Zone.
- Implementation of all new technology initiatives rolled out at Dealerships as per schedule.
- Own the responsibility for Training, sustainability & feedback at the dealership on various applications related to DMS Ecosystems.
- Coordination with IT Team for Link Deliveries, Network & Hardware Equipment’s for dealership before DMS rollout.
- Work closely with AO & Zonal Team ASMs/CCMs/MMDs during the rollout period
- Conduct post rollout refresher training for Dealer DMS Champions & also participate in AO/Zonal training for Sales & Service GMs/SMs as per schedule
- Believe in Train the trainer and give Training to the Area office & DMS Champions on Updates/Upgrades from time to time.
Person Profile :
Age : 28-35 Years
Educational Qualification: Not mentioned
Experience: Minimum 4 yrs experience,
Experience in Automotive Sector is a must, closely working with Dealers for a minimum of 2-3 years. Preferably done rollout for any DMS/CRM across Auto-industry. It can also be from the implementation agency doing the rollout for the auto company.
Critical Skills Sets ( if any) :
- Knowledge of Sales, Service and Spare parts process at dealerships,
- Strong IT orientation & Basic Network Knowledge
- Relationship management skills,
- Change management
- Strong analytics skills
Job Segment: Automotive