Customer Service officer – ACC Limited | Job in Karnataka & Chandigarh
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Officer
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Area Office In-charge
Responsible for ensuring timely provide services to end customers in the designated districts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide regular inputs to Customer service in-charge.
2. Provide customer service to end customers in the designated districts.
3. Track and report the quality of company products through on-site tests, market sampling.
4. Collect independent feedback from end customers about the selling process (Price, Service levels, Quality, etc) and report the same to Customer service in-charge.
5. Manage relationships with Key Accounts and Key Influencers for relevant districts (category A channel partners, large nontrade accounts, architects, etc).
BE / BTech (Civil) or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
3 to 7 years of post-qualification experience in Customer Service / Sales Operations in Cement / Building Material Industry / Construction Business.
1. Sales Unit – Chandigarh | 2. Sales Unit – Hubli, Karnataka