Job in Pune – Mahindra & Mahindra | Electrical & Electronics Manager
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Design & Development of Automotive (Exterior, Interior Lamps & signaling) Lighting System.
- Interacting with Styling for A-class surfaces, packaging, etc.
- Input documents Preparation for development inputs to suppliers including Design Specs, testing requirements, packaging, styling inputs, etc.
- Concept generation, Feasibility study.
- Benchmarking activities (Subjective & Objective data generation)
- Interaction with supplier related to Packaging, Designing & Development, Specifications, Tooling & Manufacturing
- Interaction with surrounding interface aggregates, other depts like Manufacturing, Marketing, Styling for approval of concepts and packaging of data
- Knowledge of maintaining and following the gaps and flushness respect to the interfacing component.
- Study of regulations related to the vehicle lighting system, find out impact areas & ensure implementation within time.
- Prototype build support and Concern resolution for build, validation & field issues
- Value Engineering & Cost Reduction
- Product design and development of plastic and sheet metal component.
B.E.- 8 to 10 years, D.E.- 10 to 12
Any OEM / lighting lamps manufacturing company
Qualifications : B.E./D.E. , Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical
- Knowledge of Vehicle Electrical & Lighting system
- Experience of Lighting & Light signaling system
- Hands-on experience on software tool CATIA, Light Simulation Software
- Awareness of Local & international standards for Lighting & EE system
- Knowledge of Photometry, Thermal simulation & mold flow tools will be an added advantage
- Experience of materials & manufacturing process
- Knowledge of Future Technology
Job Segment: Electrical, Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineering, Automotive