Android App Development | Deloitte
Mobile isn’t just about app stores anymore. It’s about accessing the information users—consumer or enterprise—need wherever and whenever they need it. And it’s got to be accessible on any device. We are committed to bringing future-forward ideas into reality and pushing the edges of digital technology. And what’s even better—we have a blast doing it. Working with some of the world’s largest brands, cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test.
Our Mobile teams are made up of designers, native engineers, services engineers, quality assurance engineers, and engagement managers who can bring together all the systems needed to make mobile experiences reliable and a joy to use.
Work you’ll do
• Practitioners will integrate and learn from talented colleagues who have focused around core domains that we may not have had visibility into.
• Our move towards integrated solutions demands that everyone adopt a growth mindset and invest in expanding their understanding of what we bring to the marketplace.
• Practitioners will be able to develop skills in a Portfolio that represents the unification of the some of the most diverse, globally recognized brands and businesses in the organization—an exciting opportunity for their career development.
• Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play).
• Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Experience collaborating on software projects using Git / Jira
• Strong debugging skills
• Job Location – Mumbai / Bangalore
• Work Timings-9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
• The Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates our most differentiated, globally recognized customer and marketing businesses. It focuses on owning the commercial agenda through growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire customer lifecycle. From our core strengths in creative design, to strategy, platforms and solutions, as well as our continued growth through acquisitions, we are specifically positioned to bring fully integrated solutions to our clients.
• We are all consumers and personal marketers. This reality is what makes the Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio so exciting. What we deliver in the market each and every day directly impacts who we are as customers. We are able to deliver on outcomes for the very products and services that we have the privilege of engaging with ourselves.
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
– A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
– Programming experience in Java / Objective-c / Swift
– Experience in mobile application development
Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
* A github account with some cool projects / prototypes in it
* Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
* Experience with continuous integration
* Good eye for usability and design
* Good understanding of REST API services