- Job Responsibilities(JR) : Actionable Customer Management Managing a portfolio of 20-45 credit relationships residing in the branch across the 3 biz verticals viz.
- Business Banking, Commodity Finance and Emerging Enterprises Group.
- Relationship management of the customers in the portfolio assigned, including – Complete ownership of the client relationships in the portfolio Regular monitoring, customer visits & follow-ups to ensure health of the portfolio Timely renewals/enhancements & interim/ad-hoc credit limits as per client needs Business Development Cross sell of liability and third party products in the portfolio Cross sell of other asset products and non-income products in the portfolio Attending to credit and non-credit related customer requirements on a day to day basis Responsibility for up-to-date housekeeping for the credit relationships Sourcing & conversion of 2 new credit relationships per month, as well as growing the existing relationships in value through enhancements / additional facilities / cross-sell.
- Banking Product Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Team Management / Interpersonal Skills
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Communication – Written and verbal both
- Knowledge of Competition
- Awareness of Banking regulations
- Awareness of TF & FX
Location : Sultanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Experience : 3-6 Years