Analyst – Market Risk Controller – JP Morgan
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Market Risk Controller – Analyst, the ideal candidate will have finance / risk management experience with a solid understanding of financial disclosure reporting and fundamentals of project management. The individual will support the Risk Controllers organization and senior Risk Executives in Market Risk and across the Firm. The ideal candidate will:
- Execute reconciliation controls in support of internal and external reporting to identify themes, and deliver concise messages to management
- Execute the team agenda, identify opportunity areas and build partnerships across the firm within Risk Management, Regulatory Reporting, Finance, Middle Office and Technology.
- Be encouraged to think creatively, challenge status quo, and deliver across a multitude of strategic objectives impacting the Firmwide Risk and Risk Controllers organizations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting (or equivalent experience)
- 2- 4+ years relevant experience in financial services performing finance, accounting or analytical functions
- Prior experience in risk analysis & reporting, trade support or middle office, financial accounting would be advantageous
Communication / Influence:
- Ability to understand business drivers and requirements and influence partners to deliver solutions to business issues and problems
- A developed leadership presence capable of effective messaging to colleagues and management alike
§ Proven ability to work across diverse groups, build consensus and execute the agreed plans
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple streams of work concurrently in a flexible, fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented, highly responsible and able to work with tight deadlines
Overall strong desktop skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable local law. In accordance with applicable local law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
|Job Category||Risk Support|
|Job Schedule||Full time|