Latest job in Himachal Pradesh – ACC Limited
Plant Safety Head
Implementation of Safety management system, Fatality Elimination Control, Contractor Safety Management, Mandatory Safety Release, HSIP requirements. Perform site safety inspections and develop improvement plans.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements concerning safety.
2. Liaison with factory inspector and other statutory bodies, responding to their observations and remarks regarding a safe working environment.
3. Conducting plant safety inspections and safety audits.
4. Development of safety manual, work instructions, etc. and assisting departments in implementation, compliance.
5. Imparting safety training to all categories of permanent or temporary employees.
6. Maintaining safety statistics, analyzing trends, making recommendations.
7. Investigation & Analysis of accidents and near misses and assisting departments to improve their safety standards and performance.
8. Organize safety promotional awareness programs; analyzing the success of programs.
9. Ensuring inflow of latest techniques, methodologies, and equipment for a safe working environment, ensuring implementation of company initiatives in the unit.
B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical / Civil) Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety from CLI / RLI.
Between 12-15 years of experience in plant safety function and added advantage working inline function (production area) with a large manufacturing industry. Adding advantage worked in chemical, cement, aggregates, concrete industry.
Gagal Cement Works, Himachal Pradesh