Latest Job vacancies near me | 2020
District Sales Officer
Area Office In-charge
This position is responsible for planning & monitoring district level sales, adhering to credit policy of company, promotion of thrust brand, to maximize sales/collection, ensuring effective servicing of customers needs, monitoring dealers retail and wholesale price, overseeing Warehouse operations, developing retail network, timely reporting to AO/RMO, interacting with end customers and influence groups and undertaking sales promotion activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achievement of sales and collections targets.
• Fixing and adhering dealer wise credit limit and review periodically along with the AOI/MM/unit head.
• Ensuring a timely supply of cement to customers/dealers.
• Monitoring dealer’s wholesale and retail prices.
• Ensuring price premium.
• Promoting the most economical supply linkage wherever applicable.
• Facilitating reconciliation of sundry debtors and obtain balance confirmation.
• Compiling and analyzing competitor information/market intelligence.
• Overseeing warehouse operations.
• Studying market representation.
• Promotion of thrust brand and undertaking activities related to brand management as per plan.
• Regular market visits and report to AO/RMO.
• Cost control and TDC optimization.
• Monitoring of C&F activities and coordination with channel partners.
• Developing retail network and contacts with end customers.
Graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate in Management (Sales & Marketing)
5 to 7 years of post-qualification experience in Sales in Cement / Building material industry.
1. Sales Unit – Delhi | 2. Sales Unit – Chandigarh | 3. Sales Unit – Lucknow | 4. Sales Unit – Bangalore | 5. Sales Unit – Hubli | 6. Sales Unit – Secunderabad