Mahindra & Mahindra Limited Chennai|Senior Engineer – Electrical
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1. Electric vehicle drivability calibration
2. E-Vehicle Motor & Controller calibration at the vehicle level.
3. Real-world usage on customer pattern data analysis and application at the vehicle level.
4. Define system and component level requirements in support of system optimization.
5. Calibration change management and milestone alignment/delivery from prototypes to production.
6. Deliver calibration to meet all relevant system and vehicle attributes and targets.
7. Participate in applicability matrix and calibration guide development with Calibration TS related to specific BEV features
8. Own and release actual calibration of specific drivability features
9. Support change management process and ensure lines of communication via the Calibration process for BEV Modules
10.Electric vehicle drive train calibration experience
Minimum 6 years in OEM/ Equvenet in Tier-1 with B.E/B.Tech(Regular)
Minimum 5 years in OEM/ Equvenet in Tier-1 with M.E/M.Tech(Regular)
OEM’s of passenger Segment vehicles for AD/Equivalent function in Tier 1 BEV’s
BE/B Tech, M.E /M.Tech Electrical Engineering or Power Electronics
1. Good communication skills & Good team player
2. Able to adapt oneself to new surroundings; to make suitable changes so as to fit new conditions.
3. Adopt to work with various multinational teams.
4. Self-initiative and team motivator for the new technology and team growth.
5. Should have mentored a team size of 2 to 4 members.
6. Analytical and conceptual skills
7. Pre-planning and organizing skills.
1. Knowledge and Awareness of various Tools like vehicle analyzer or equivalent tools for BEV calibration
2. Awareness of vehicle technology and fundamental knowledge of BEV testing at testbed and simulation tools
3. To be ready to work at various location of manufacturing and design centers in India and outside India
4. Able to understand vehicle level Electrical & electronics and cooling system functions.
5. Having interaction skills with a various global consultancy like AVL etc..
- Functional knowledge of ABS system, Airbag system, Electric power steering system.
2. Knowledge of various automotive communication protocols like CAN, K-line.
3. Knowledge of analog and digital signal and its interface technic.
4. We should have experience one complete product development cycle on automotive system development.
5. Hands-on experience in the right hardware & software handling skills inline with recent and upcoming electrical and electronics technology automotive and application technology.
Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer, Electrical, Engineer, Engineering