Content Reviewer, Italian – Amazon
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world-class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Our operations team is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal English with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Review web sites/ ad Creative/ video for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- Thoroughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend a generic pattern to be translated into rules.
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team.
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, SOPs & any other documents.
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending out to the concerned people.
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily stand-ups, updates and escalations.
- Graduate or equivalent
- Familiarity with Excel
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Proficient in English and Italian language.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following:
- verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Required language level: B2.2/BA/Advanced Diploma
Good awareness of Italian culture and current affairs in order to identify items that are likely to be controversial to customers.
Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
Location : Haryana