Analyst/Senior Analyst – Patch Operations – Hyderabad
Patch Operations – Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
• Use SCCM and other related tools for patch deployments, tracking, reporting, and remediation
• Develop and provide patch compliance to the consumers of the services
• Troubleshoot and work with service consumers to resolve non-compliance issues
• Strong knowledge in SCCM infrastructure issues
• Possess a working knowledge of Active Directory and SCCM integrations with Active Directory
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of application packaging and deployment using programs and advertisements
• Detail oriented; packages must be delivered accurately as well as patches
• Understand Operating System deployment with experience of working with Sequences, WIM files, and other relevant technology for OSD operations
• Ability to script in Powershell
• Good working knowledge of System Center Orchestrator
• Understanding of compliance baselines and the significance of those baselines
• In depth knowledge of client health, health issues and remediation activities
• Knowledge of how to interpret SCCM log files
• A strong desire to produce quality work, adopt standards and adhere to those standards
• Must be able to think out of the box. The ability to troubleshoot non-standard issues/undocumented issues, to look at the big picture and see how a problem fits in and determine a solution that fits within the existing framework
• Strong understanding of SSRS and be able to create customized reports based on SCCM data within it.
• Provide input to assist with continual improvement
• Awareness of power-bi reporting tool
Additional responsibilities regardless of team include:
• Accountable for execution according to established standards, procedures, and processes
• Ensure optimization and performance of the hardware and virtual infrastructure
• Monitor the Service Desk system
• Participate in planned “Systems Day” and other maintenance activities
• Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation (GHC, EIO teams)
• Respond to and manage service issues and problems
• Responsible for awareness and compliance to policy and guidelines of the ISMS
• Report any breaches in information security or policies
Experience: 2-6 Years
Timings: 6AM- 3PM or 2PM-11PM
Professional Qualifications are preferred, including:
o Microsoft Qualifications – Systems Center Configuration Manager Certification desirable but not necessary.
· ITIL Foundation Qualification – Desirable but not necessary
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
\“Deloitte\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP