Regional Franchise Planner | Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Medical is recruiting for a Regional Franchise Planner, located in Pune.
The Regional Planner, ASPAC is responsible for carrying out regional demand & deployment planning processes for Medical business in the region. This individual will work in close collaboration with the global plan and country/cluster supply chain teams to ensure the attainment of aligned business goals and objectives.
This position will be responsible for providing statistical forecast input, coordinating demand-supply handover with clusters Supply Chain teams, ensuring timely product and instrument availability by coordinating with global Plan team and weekly /monthly customer service updates.
– The Planner is responsible for carrying out the demand & deployment planning for Medical business in the ASPAC region. The position is responsible for
- Lead forecasting process and statistical forecast evaluated and ensure timely demand-supply handover with country/cluster plan teams.
- Drive improvement on business assumptions and alignment of forecast opportunities and risks.
- Manage business forecasts over 12/24 months horizon for strategic planning and manufacturing/capacity planning.
- Create regional demand overview and analyze business/financial plans (BP/FP) and demand plans (DP) gaps.
- Ensure business continuity by managing the supply disruptions and demand surges by ensuring timely escalation for significant supply disruptions.
- Closely work with Global Plan for timely product availability/service levels in the countries and communicate availability information on a weekly basis.
- Manage product allocation execution with Global Plan and Regional Commercial Partners.
- Optimize and operationalize Network Planning process to ensure the efficient product flow for the franchise-country
- Manage product life cycle planning to appropriately balance availability and inventory risks, maintain inventory, and inventory health targets (slow and obsolete inventory).
- Provide ad-hoc impact analysis on projects which has a potential impact on product availability, inventory and business continuity in the region.
- Operates ERP and Sophisticated Planning Systems and Tools i.e. Run statistical forecast, MRP, PO management.
- Planning Parameter reviews and improve meaningful metric franchise-country.
– Integrity & Credo based Actions
– Results & Performance Driven
– Sense of urgency
– Intellectual Curiosity
– Prudent Risk Taking
– Collaboration & Teaming
– Self-Awareness & Adaptability
– Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Operations and/or Business or Engineering
– Master in Business Administration
– Green Belt six-sigma certification
– APICS Certification
– 3+ years of relevant experience
– Experienced ERP & Planning Systems User
– Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain
- Proficient user of MS Office, SAP and Advanced Planning Tools
- Advanced level of MS Excel with VBA and SQL preferred
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, with a strong eye for business and customer focus.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and virtual teams
- Passion to drive continuous improvements in processes.
- Data warehouse & Reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI) is a plus.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited