Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs in Mumbai
Job Title : Sr. Manager Advanced Analytics
Johnson and Johnson is hiring for Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics based at Mumbai
The Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics, SEA reports to the Director – APAC Analytics as part of the Global Analytics Team.
- Building and adapting transformational analytics capabilities for the region with India being a lead market
- Making current insights and analytics more efficient and effective while also adding new capabilities and setting the foundation for smarter insights that fuel our daring edge through better and faster decisions.
- Drive the implementation of APAC analytics strategy, leads supplier/syndicated relationships/contracts, demonstrates and adapts globally defined priority analytics capability, implements regional governance and outcome measurement, and cultivates an ‘analytics first’ culture as a driver of change in ensuring J&J embraces discipline and fact-based state-of-the-art analytic solutions to drive consumer and shopper engagement and help drive sales and profitability.
- Day to day management of marketing analytics practice, coordinating and aligning the delivery and support of marketing analytics for the region and markets, ensuring adoption of globally defined standards across all key stakeholder groups while engraining analytics in key decisions to drive outcomes.
- Clearly and continuously communicate analytic vision, ensuring on-going regional stakeholder sponsorship and alignment.
- Serve as a change agent within the company; makes recommendations that are clearly linked to the organization’s strategy and financial goals and drive performance improvement; manage analytic and data supplier and sourcing strategy with guidelines and disciplined processes to manage, gather and integrate data from internal, external, syndicated, unstructured/structured sources.
- Ensure overall analytic capabilities are meeting business needs by adopting globally defined advanced capabilities (or developing regional capabilities) that ensure consistent use of modeling, simulation, forecasting and discovery methods to drive decision-making across all marketing and customer teams:
- Develop and deploy globally standardized processes, predictive and real-time models with advanced simulation tools that drive spend and performance optimization opportunities
- Drive sustainable revenue growth through the delivery and ongoing support of marketing mix modeling, marketing spend optimization, sales forecasting modeling, digital and programmatic advertising, pricing, promotion, assortment simulation models and insights’ driven decision-making
- Demonstrate and deploy globally developed consistent processes, sales forecasting and business planning methods including demand sensing, causal factors and risk volatility
- Use market structures to derive differentiated consumer/shopper insights that improve understanding of our consumers and the marketplace, leading to larger product launches, execution excellence and innovation.
- Focus on consumer and shopper segmentation, market/purchase structure, brand offer optimization, test and learn analysis, and another improved performance program.
- Master’s or MBA in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other related fields with an emphasis in quantitative methods is required.
Experience And Skills:
- A minimum of 7 years of handling technical teams; strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills; effective manager of people and strong team-building skills are required.
- Experience in information-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the CPG business (both client and supplier), the information that drives it, and the analytical approaches that are appropriate are preferred.
- Strong domain expertise with experiences in the multivariate statistical analysis including regression, regression tree, logistic regression, cluster analysis, behavioral market structure, etc. is required.
- Knowledge of data structure; information systems/tools, and related software and data management; enterprise content management, and record-keeping policies and practices are required.
- Demonstrated strength in examining issues, influencing effectively across the organization, driving people, process and technology change is required.
- Demonstrated ability to improve organizational performance through the application of creative thinking to existing and emerging methods, processes, products and services is required.
- Employs good judgment in resolving how innovations will be deployed to produce a valuable outcome is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists is required.
- Demonstrated strength in partnering with internal/external contacts globally to generate mutually beneficial, long-term opportunities and negotiating win-win outcomes is required.
- The ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence the adoption of new thinking is required.
- Experience leading multiple high profile projects with demanding deadlines, changing requirements, and working with limited resources is required.
- Ability to estimate the required effort for project objectives and prioritize work items appropriately is required.
- Able to demonstrate a pattern of success in using advanced quantitative analytic methods to solve business problems to drive business results is required.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)