Mahindra & Mahindra Job vacancies – 2020 – Bus Sales Manager
Position: Bus sales Manager
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Duty & Responsibility :
- Mapping of territories segment wise, application wise, potential wise & develop an operational plan accordingly to realize the objectives
- Prepare & document Key Selling propositions & Key buying propositions for different applications & align the sales pitch accordingly to create a positive first impression with the customers
- Sales forecasting for the existing range of models/products based on market insights for managing the inventories, both internally as well as with the Dealerships.
- Conduct regular focused reviews at the Dealerships to track the progress wrt operational plan, take corrective action to realize the volume & market share through local dealers
- Develop long term sustainable relationships with key strategic customers to ensure customer retention & convert them into strong promoters
- Conduct meetings of the segment customers like transporters, associations, Key customers & other stakeholders.
- Develop good working relationships with financiers to ensure best in class schemes & finance availability at dealerships.
- Gauge and give inputs regarding the customer expectations through timely reports to product development / Marketing team to align product as well as marketing initiatives
- Provide inputs wrt the competition products/ activities & suggest plans to counter the same to minimize the adverse effect on the company.
- Train, motivate and develop the channel partners & their sales team to improve the overall performance & engagement.
- Effective internal co-ordination with various agencies to provide solutions to the customer queries on time to develop the trust of the customer
- Ensure that right processes like DMS, are followed at dealerships to ensure sustainable growth
- Understanding of Bus Markets specifically with all segments like Employee transportation, Stage Buses, and Schools as the market conditions are. Shall have good Knowledge of Bus industry of the market and Product.