MANAGER BUSINESS ANALYST
The Analytics & Insights (A&I) team is an amalgamation of Consumer-Market Insights and Business Analytics. The A&I team strives to find the biggest Brand growth opportunities by applying Insights using Consumer/Shopper understanding and combining it with analytic insights using big data, sophisticated analytics capabilities.
Business Analysts at P&G are an authority group belonging to the Analytics & Insight team and IT function. Business Analysts provides the expertise and proficiency in delivering analytics-based insights about consumer, retailers and market understanding. They combine deep analytical expertise with effective business judgment, to help drive and develop the performance and strategy for the business. Business Analysts help shape the short-term and long-term vision and trajectory of the business through planning and goal setting and by delivering deep strategic insights and targeted action plans.
P&G aims to provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers and Analytics & Insights team, by being close to the hearts of the consumers through is immense consumer knowledge expertise and with its dexterity in drawing insights in a data-heavy world, plays an invaluable role in materializing this aim.
- Partner closely with various category & multi-functional teams to develop a deep business understanding, from data and metrics to strategic challenges and opportunities.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and influence executive-level decision making through deep analytical insights, embedding data & analytics into P&G monthly Business process.
- Conduct business performance deep dives to identify and seize opportunities for growth and efficiency covering trade and media.
- Automate repeatable and ad-hoc analyses to measure and interpret business trends and inform business partner decisions.
- Create the future of Analytics by solving some of the biggest business challenges via Data visualizations & Analysis.
- Overall work would be a good mix of delivering today (70-80% time/capacity) and crafting tomorrow (20-30% on innovation/data science projects).
BENEFITS AND PERKS
You’ll be at the core of innovations, leading exciting assignments in creative workspaces where new ideas thrive. All the while, you’ll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired!
Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment– employees are at the center, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
1 ) Bachelor’s of Master’s degree with a quantitative focus in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Accounting.
2) 1-3 Years of experience in consulting, Investment Banking, or similar analytical business roles
3) Experience with SQL and Other Database, Scripting, and Business Intelligence tools (Such as, power BI, Tableau, etc.)
1 ) Proven track record of applying Data-driven insights to have a tangible impact on business performance.
2) Excellent Business judgement and analytical skills. Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication (written & Verbal ) Skills.
3) Knowledge of data analysis tools, (R, Python) and techniques (Machine Learning, Experimental analysis, prideictive modeling, etc.) and proven experience in using cloud and big data platforms.