Shipping & Delivery Support Associate – Amazon
Shipping and Delivery Support team facilitates flow of information between different stakeholders (Delivery Associates/Delivery Service Providers/Station Managers/Customer Service Associates) and resolves any potential issues that impacts customer experience and delivery performance. A SDS Associate provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, by taking real-time decisions and having an effective communication with the stakeholders (over phone or email). An ideal candidate should be able to understand the issue and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time. The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the verbal and written form. The role will require the candidate to communicate with the stakeholders over the phone.
The SDS Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our delivery partners, so to our delivery partners- you ARE Amazon. The SDS Associate are expected to identify Delivery Partner concerns and work on troubleshooting delivery partner issues and provide process improvement suggestions.
Summary of Responsibilities
– Effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times
– Provides/ expedites prompt and efficient service to Amazon customers/ delivery partners
– Effectively manage sensitive cases by reporting up the escalation matrix
– Demonstrate excellent time-management skills
– Maintains or exceeds targeted performance metrics
– Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements
- Graduation/10 +2 in any specialization from a recognized university.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English language.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customer’s issues without distraction to resolution
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Self-disciplined, detail oriented and willing to work in night shifts
Team player, flexible per business requirement, ability to quickly learn & successfully adapt in dynamic environment
Kolkata – West Bengal