Team Lead APAS Medline Industries, inc. Pune
Medline is trying to find a Team Lead over APAC Development and Support teams based out of Pune, India. Primary responsibilities include facilitating requirements, planning and driving quality deliveries, implementing standard practices and guidelines, managing priorities with stakeholders, providing guidance to the team and coordinating the work associated with one or multiple technologies (viz, C# / .Net, REACT, Business Objects, Tableau, ERP (QAD), eCom (Magento) etc.).
- Driving development and support teams.
- Coordination with onshore counterparts and expectation management across multiple geographies viz. Japan, Australia/New Zealand and India
- Participate in requirement gathering, validate gap analysis, and review solutions. Provide timely inputs wherever needed.
- Prepare/review development plan encompassing estimation, planning, prioritizing, execution and cut-over/go-live activities.
- Actively participate and govern unit testing, cut-over Go-live activities and Hyper care.
- Closely tracking and monitoring progress tasks, assessing risks/challenges and aiding solutions.
- Maintain & present regular status reports. Highlight potential risks with a possible mitigation plan to the management group.
- Setup/facilitate standard development practices/guidelines ensuring efficient and quality deliveries.
- Drive team towards agility, following Scrum.
Skills / Experience (Required):
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of IT experience with minimum 3yrs as Team Lead, managing more than 5 people team surrounding above responsibilities.
- Hands-on with C#/Dot Net (.Net) as a developer and/or solution architect (service-based architecture).
- Sound business understanding and must be able to learn new functional areas quickly and gain credibility with users.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft technology stack.
- Working knowledge of India/APAC business
- Experience of the Healthcare domain would be a plus.
- Exposure to ERP or other business applications viz. QAD
- Experience with Scrum / Agility.
- Exposure to Jira and/or confluence.
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Science
- Microsoft Products
- .NET Framework
- Infor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Level of education