Territory Manager Jobs in Mahindra & Mahindra
Sales & Collection
• Set target for the dealer/retailer after taking into account capacity to sell as well as total sale last year
• Achieve month-on-month sales and collection plan
• Ensure that a minimum of 20% of sales comes from Samriddhi centers
• Ensure that each MAV contributes to at least sales of Rs. 8 lakhs
• Administer collection schemes/cash discounts to dealers/retailers to ensure that outstanding is recovered as per policy
• Work closely with Mahindra Samriddhi TM/TE to drive sales through Mahindra Samriddhi Centers
• Identify financially sound channel partners (A&B) by observing the companies they are associated with, the current outstanding in the market, their debtor days, yearly turnover, their market feedback, credit or cash party, etc.
• Propose appointment of the new channel partner to RM post satisfactory analysis
• Complete channel appointment by April end for Kharif season and October end for Rabi season
• Showcase the value in the product portfolio to new dealers/retailers by involving them in demonstrations/farmer meetings
• Explain, clarify and enforce business policy amongst all dealers/retailers so as to ensure the alignment amongst all stakeholders
• Conduct dealer/retailer meeting at the beginning of the season to explain new products and their applications, new collection schemes (if any), business policy and reward good performers of last season
• Monitor liquidation of products as against payment received from customers.
• Ensure that 70% of budgeted sales comes from super league dealers
• Motivate super-league dealers to increase sales by showcasing value in our product portfolio
• Finalise the placement of FDOs at respective dealers/distributors as per the crop and gold category product planning. Ensure FDO productivity by tracking FDO performance (liquidation) on a weekly basis.
• Ensure proper utilization of promotional budget through the right and judicious use of posters, banners, leaflet distribution at high impact/high visibility areas
• Prepare well thought out route map covering important villages and retail outlets for self and FDO as well.
• Conduct village level camps for farmers along with respective FDO wherein crops, common diseases/pests related to that crop, our products and their applications are explained and discussed
• Conduct and train FDOs on how to organize an effective farmer meeting at villages
• Conduct and train FDOs on how to engage in an effective product demonstration to farmers
• Conduct product demonstrations by self and farmer meetings/month consisting of 75 farmers each
• Conduct at least 4 field days along with FDO
• Extensive field travel (at least 15-night halts/month)
• Train the team below (FDIC) to ensure 100% Compliance and strict adherence to BIZOM system for attendance, route maps and liquidation
• Collaborate with ‘Crop consultants’ by showcasing the value of our product portfolio thereby creating influencers amongst farmers
Market Identification and competitor analysis
• Identify opportunities to enter new adjacent markets by proper analysis of crops, pests/diseases, our corresponding product portfolio, type of market (cash/credit), a profile of competitors present as well as their molecules and suggest the same to RM/ZM.
• Provide vital competitor information to Regional Manager/ZM/HO wrt the product pricing strategies