Sales Trainee – Johnson & Johnson
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Trainee, who will be based out of any location in India as per profile fitment.
The position is an individual contributor and you will be responsible for networking with Distributors, Salesmen and ensure Customer Development in his/ her territory. The focus would be on building long-term relationships with the sales team and customers in the assigned territory and capturing market insights for optimum utilization of company resources.
- Territory Management (Business Results & Distribution Structure)
- RDS Management (return on investment, JBP and developing Infrastructural capability)
- RDSSM Management (Objective Setting & Performance Management, Training & Development and RSR / CAT management)
- Related Administrative work (Claims, PRI, and Expense Reporting etc.)
- Accountable for achieving sales goals through the acquisition and development of new customers and expansion of the product line within the existing customer base.
- Negotiates, closes orders and prepares quotes.
- Schedules appointments for a medium territory/client base and meets with new and existing customers, seeking to expand the business’ market share.
- Provides information and support as required to secure sales.
- Utilizes support from other departments as needed to assist in achieving objectives.
- Develops sales of new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products.
- Prepares reports detailing sales activities and identifying issues that need to be addressed.
- Informs company of activities or ambitious intelligence in the field to assist in business and product planning.
- Reviews own sales performance against objectives and adjust focus as indicated to achieve sales goals Studies and fulfills territory coverage plan which defines the type of support and frequency of customer contact required to meet territory goals. Recommends plan adjustments as needed.
Required Graduation, Preferred MBA
Required Years of Related Experience:
Fresh from campus/1-2 years of work experience
- Strong sense of purpose and values
- Analytical ability
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to navigate complex and ambiguous environments
- Resilience towards setbacks
- Geographical flexibility
- Communication skills
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)